Wesleyan Bible Church Believes…
- In the Bible as the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
- In the Trinity — One God in Three Persons — the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity and virgin birth of Jesus Christ.
- In the perfect life of Christ—Jesus was tempted, but lived a sinless life.
- In the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- In the atoning sacrifice of Christ-Salvation by grace through faith in the blood of Christ, available to all who admit, repent of, and confess their sins.
- In the comfort of the Holy Spirit—Entire Sanctification purifies the heart from the nature of sin and gives power for service in consecration to His will.
- In the two ordinances of Water Baptism and Holy Communion.
- In the two institutions of God — the family and the Church.
- In defending the Sanctity of Life.
- In preserving the Sanctity of Marriage.
- In the universal Church of God of which all Saints are a member.
- In the reality that each of us will spend eternity in either Heaven or Hell.
- In the call of believers to be witnesses in the world.
- In the imminent return of Jesus Christ.